I don’t like to brag, but I left the house remembering to wear a shirt today and it was clean. I’d like my mom of the year award.
If it is your first time here at Woof Tweet Waah. Welcome, grab a drink and ear plugs.
Here are some pieces that pretty much summarizes life in my house:
1) Some people fight to keep ants out of their house, I fight to keep items that drive me batshit crazy, like this one out. No matter how many times I hide this book, it is back!
2) Everyday I am amazed by how much my daughter has grown, but there is always a touch of sadness as she is no longer a baby. Then I want another kid, and then I see a parent in the day care parking lot struggling with 2 kids going nuts and tell myself no way!
3) I hear in some parts of the world, people actually get privacy in the bathroom. What’s privacy in the bathroom.
4) I am a very simple person. I really don’t need an alarm clock, I have this.
5) My pets are a big deal in my house, even in circumstances like what happened on National Dog Day.
Looking for more? Don’t forget to sign-up for the Woof Tweet Waah e-mail subscription.